jueves, octubre 12, 2006

De Just Another Song...

Seven Readers!!

Me quedo con ganas de contarles que ayer vi "The Devil Wears Prada"...pero lo haré mañana. Hoy, solo hay tiempo para otra rola...una genial...su autor: Jack Jhonson, el disco: "in Between Dreams", el tema: "Better Together"...enjoy:



Powered by Castpost

There's no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard
No song that I could sing
But I can try for your heart
our dreams, and they are made out of real things
like a shoebox of photographs
with sepia-toned loving
Love is the answer
at least for most of the questions in my heart
Why are we here? And where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy and
sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together

Mmmm, It's always better when we're together
Yeah we'll look at the stars when we're together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah it's always better when we're together

And all of these moments
just might find their way into my dreams tonight,
But I know that they’ll be gone
when the morning light sings
and brings new things
for tomorrow night you see
that they’ll be gone too,
too many things I have to do
But if all of these dreams might find their way
into my day to day scene
I'd be under the impression
i was somewhere in between
With only two,
Just me and you,
Not so many things we got to do
or places we got to be
We'll sit beneath the mango tree now,

Yeah It's always better when we're together
Mmmm, we're somewhere in between together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah, it's always better when we're together

I believe in memories
they look so, so pretty when I sleep
And now when, when I wake up,
you look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time,
There is no, no song I could sing
and there is no combination of words I could say
but I will still tell you one thing
We're Better together.


Epílogo: the best thing in the world...have someone to love, i love you, it's always better when we're together...

Así las cosas hoy jueves...

Salud Pues...

7 comentarios:

AndreaLP dijo...

Muy linda canción.

Hce tiempo que no pasaba por aquí pero me daré mis vueltecitas.

Saludos.

David Moreno dijo...

Gracias...
Saludos a ti Andrea :)

Kix dijo...

Hijos-le, la verdad le he sacado la vuelta a esa movie, con todo y la mismísima Meryl Streep, quien me encanta, BTW. No sé, no me llama.

A ver cuéntanos tus impresiones...

David Moreno dijo...

Ahi voy...saludos KIX...

Anónimo dijo...

bueno, puedes empezar a decir "dear 8 readers!"

:P

David Moreno dijo...

sale!!

jajaj hola d..

David Moreno dijo...

sale!!

jajaj hola d..